Join our team – Account Manager role
13 August, 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
London EC3N; Permanent
Salary: £30,000 p.a. + commission + benefits
Company Watch provides risk analysis and data modelling tools to organisations around the world who rely on our ability to accurately predict their exposure to financial risk. Our H-Score® predicted 92% of quoted company insolvencies around the world over the last 4 years and our TextScore accuracy rate was 93%.
Our scores are trusted by banks, corporates, investment houses and public sector bodies because, unlike other Credit Reference Agencies, we are transparent and flexible in our approach. We enable our clients to drill-down to the factors driving our analysis and provide the tools to stress-test our scores. This means our clients can take evidence-based decisions and justify them to key stakeholders within their organisations.
As a small but growing company we are looking to expand our Sales & Marketing capability. This role is ideal for a driven, highly motivated individual, who wants to contribute to driving change. It’s an exciting time to join with a clear development pipeline and commitment to bring a number of new solutions to market. This person will work closely with other members of the Sales team to help manage existing client relationships and maintain our extremely high levels of service.
· Retain and manage a portfolio of existing accounts
· Grow accounts through upselling, either more users or cross selling to other business disciplines
· Responsible for client retention – managing the renewal process ensuring clients are retained for subsequent year’s subscriptions
· Attend client premises for update meetings, at least once per annum but potentially more depending on client spend and opportunity. May involve engaging the relevant internal resource (senior sales or product specialist)
· Support marketing director, to include representing the company at conferences, forums, networking events and website & social media campaigns.
· Minimum 3 years sales experience
· Must have experience managing 20+ blue chip accounts
· Salesforce experience, ideally with admin capabilities.
· Ideally sold financial services software/SaaS solutions
· Experienced in dealing with clients up to senior management level
· Comfortable representing the company at conferences and networking events
· Some experience working with marketing function
· Team player
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong client focus
· Able to communicate well – present to management and work closely with clients
· Commercial awareness
Application Process: Company Watch’s standard application process is as follows:
Interested candidates should send their CV and brief covering letter explaining why they think they would be suited to the role to [email protected]
Due to the number of applications expected for this role we may not be able to reply to all applicants individually.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed – there will be at least a two-stage interview process (the first interview may be via telephone/online). The interview process may also involve a subject matter test.
Candidates who pass the first stage of interview will be required to complete a psychometric questionnaire.
The successful candidate will be offered the role subject to satisfactory references (in line with our Information Security policy, we require 5 years’ known history without any unexplained breaks of more than 28 days).
We also require candidates to provide a Basic Check DBS certificate (Company Watch will reimburse the statutory charge for obtaining this) – our Information Security policy prevents us from employing anyone with an unspent conviction for fraud, dishonesty or similar. See https://www.gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record for more information.
Please note no agencies.