Company Watch achieves ISO 27001
We have achieved certification to the internationally recognised standard ISO 27001 standard, establishing us as one of the leaders in the credit reference industry.
The independent assessment was conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, a leading Certification Body, and demonstrates our commitment to keeping data, staff and premises secure.
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised Information Security Management Standard that proves an organisation’s commitment to the security of their customer, employee and shareholder’s information. With ISO 27001 in place, Company Watch is able to minimise risks to potential data security breaches and reduce errors and costs, while demonstrating credibility and trust.
The benefits of certification to ISO 27001 include:
· Proving to clients an organisation keeps their information secure;
· Achieve operational excellence;
· Minimise risk of potential data security breaches;
· Protects reputation;
· Reduces errors and costs;
· Increases business profitability;
· Engage employees.